Interaktive Demokratie e. V.
The Association for Interactive Democracy is dedicated to research on the opportunities and risks of technology for democracy, social cohesion, inclusion, and conflict management. In this context, the main focus is on deliberation, credible decision-making, and democratic self-organization. The association shares research results with the scientific world, and practitioners in the field. The association promotes science, research, and education, as well as development cooperation, in particular in areas such as:
- Algorithms for deliberation and decision-making,
- Electronic decision-making in democratic contexts,
- Structured deliberation and collective moderation,
- Transitive transfer of voting rights,
- Electoral and voting systems, social choice theory,
- Distributed ledger technologies and artificial intelligence,
- Inclusion and democratic self-organization,
- Democratic knowledge management,
- Accreditation and user management,
- Constituency participation and civic engagement,
- Polarization, conflict management and social cohesion.
You made it!
You’ll receive an E-Mail from us soon!
Please check your Emails, also the Spam Folder.